Monday 18 August 2008

Anytime soon

"I'm now in Tottenham but no-one can disagree with me wanting to follow my dream"

~ Dimitar Berbatov

Yes, that's right. His dream. The very same one he rejected 2 years ago to join Spurs instead. The git.

Spurs have apparently not given a final 'fuck off' to Zenit yet regarding the Arshavin deal. The Russians wanting £19.5M for the transfer to go ahead. His agent said its been four days since Spurs spoke to Zenit. The Sky Sports News grapevine tells us Arshavin isn't our main target. We must be back in for Raziak then. Sweet.

I wish this would end, but with news that the transfer window has now been extended till midnight, September 1st, the footballing Gods have a perverse way of prolonging the agony.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Spooky,

Any idea what's going on with glory-glory at the moment?

Like you say, it's bad enough these transfer rumours won't end, without having to go without my 100 page threads :-)

spooky said...

Scara is on holiday and the admins aren't able to fix it with a reboot, so it might be down for a little longer.

I would set up a GG Refugee Forum on rumourwhores.com - if I thought people would turn up, but I cant see how any of them would make their way to it. I think a few are also members of COYS, as for the rest.....they are lost in the wild.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the update mate.

Sods law, it came back up the same day I asked you :-)

Well, at least you have one extra viewer to your site now...I look forward to a new Dr Levy letter when Berbs finally leaves!