Thursday 14 June 2007

re: fixture list for 2008

5th opening day away game in 6 years. I want....no I demand for the Premier League to release the source code from the software they use to generate a full seasons worth of games. I'm willing to beat they ignore this plea, in the full knowledge that I know they know that I know that the code contains certain strings of commands that contain formulas allowing for comfortable home games for Arsenal and persistent 'tricky' away games for Spurs. David Dein's ghost continues to haunt us.

This battle is not worth the hassle. It's like fighting fire with a daffodil.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, revolucion! Is it actually a software or a black hand?

Anonymous said...

Think you mean revolution.

Anonymous said...

Fighting fire with a daffodil? I wonder who would win?